Jan. 5, 2023
Solution Spotlight | MIR #19735 Box, Paper & Carton Belt
BOX, PAPER & CARTON BELT | MIR #19735
Maximum Grip. Improved Performance.
MIR #19735 provides maximum grip resulting in better product orientation and less skewing that provides an extremely long service life.
MIR # 19735
- Increased Life Expectancy Over Standard Rough Top Belts
- High Performance in Extreme Conditions (wet and cold)
- Highly Flexible Construction – allows for use on small pulleys in tight conditions
- High Load Capacity (2X that of a conventional longitudinal grooved belt)
- Resistant to Sideways Tearing
- Material Permits the Attachment of Hidden Fasteners
Contact your MIR Continuous Improvement Specialist for specific application questions and to receive a quotation. 877-MIR-BELT (877-647-2358)
Guide to conveyor belt maintenance and repair
Even the best-designed conveyor belts require maintenance and repair. Learn how to efficiently repair conveyor belts and prevent future damage.