Aug. 30, 2021
Solution Spotlight | uni MPB
uni MPB FOR MEAT & POULTRY
Tensile Strength Advantage Up to 108%
MIR has modular solutions for your meat & poultry applications. Recommended products and features vary per application.
Sloped Underside • Hinge Driven Sprocket Engagement • Larger Pin Diameter • Easy Assembly/Disassembly • Clean in Idle or Drive • Impact Resistant • Superior Pin Retention
- Tensile Strength Advantage – Up to 108%
- Sloped Underside – Allows for liquid drainage and reduced build-up
- Larger Pin Diameters – Offers stiffness and longevity + abrasion resistant pin options
- Unique Lockpin Design – Easy assembly & disassembly
- Tapered Belt Hinges – Spraying and cleaning while idle or in drive
- Center Bar – Offers underside wear surface and impact resistance
- USDA NSF certification for MPB Closed 2” pitch
- Hygienic 2” pitch MPB design principles also for 1” pitch S-MPB & 2.5” pitch X-MPB series
Click Here for full details.
Contact your MIR Continuous Improvement Specialist for specific application questions and to receive a quotation.
Guide to conveyor belt maintenance and repair
Even the best-designed conveyor belts require maintenance and repair. Learn how to efficiently repair conveyor belts and prevent future damage.