Feb. 2, 2023
Duraclean™ Non-Stick Belt
- Excellent release properties, suitable for conveying sticky products
- Longitudinal flexibility, suitable for knife edge transfer
- Easy to clean surface, leading to reduced waste and less cost for cleaning
- Excellent abrasion resistance of top side, allowing the use of all kinds of scrapers and leading to longer service life
- A wide working temperature range
- Compliance with EU and FDA food regulations
Common processing applications include food products made with sugar or starches which are inherently sticky and have a tendency to hold fast to the conveyor belt surface.
More information can be found here.
Contact your MIR Continuous Improvement Specialist for specific application questions and to receive a quotation.
Guide to conveyor belt maintenance and repair
Even the best-designed conveyor belts require maintenance and repair. Learn how to efficiently repair conveyor belts and prevent future damage.